|Posted by Martin on December 2, 2010 at 6:24 AM||comments (1)|
Leave any coments about what you think about this site. what we are doing right or wrong or any think ouls on your mind and you could win a set of 3 juggling balls drawn on 31/1/11
|Posted by Martin on August 30, 2010 at 7:37 AM||comments (0)|
Why Should I take up juggling?
Juggling balls is very good for you on a number of levels.
Loosening joints in your finger tips, shoulder blades, improving hand eye co-ordination are the main benefits on a physical level. Use of heavier weights is also good for building muscle in the arms and shoulders. 10 minutes and your arms and shoulders will feel it until you build those muscles.
From a mental point of view, focusing on a pattern and trying to make new patterns and tricks is a great exercise for creativity. It is also a great stress relief, as the body and mind are forced to focus on what is going on right there, blocking out thoughts of difficulties dealing with work and social issues. Clearing the mind makes one more efficient and more likely to approach things logically and not emotionally. Reducing stress can reduce hypertension.
And of course juggling is a great way to meet new people and a good topic for interesting conversations.
|Posted by Martin on August 29, 2010 at 8:08 AM||comments (0)|
How to Juggle 3 Balls
1. Hold two balls in your right hand and the third ball in your left hand.
2. Toss one of the balls in your right hand to your left hand.
3. When the first ball tossed from your fight hand reaches the highest point of the curve, then toss the ball in your left hand.
4. When the left ball reaches the highest point of the curve, you should be ready to catch the first ball in your left hand.
5. At the same time, toss the ball you are still holding in your right hand.
6. Catch and toss balls at the same time. You'll develop a rhythm to this.
Try to toss and ctach balls in the same location.
Keep your elbows in a stationary position at your sides and just use your arms and hands to toss balls.